Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hittin' it down & low

You know you have the lowest of the low, when you're remaking the same bucket list ,that you made in 2007.

I need to visit the Sunday Market soon. I do. Life poopz. I went to a local Gym recently. It was one of those promises..."Lose weight in 2010" that I had made to myself, I guess it was about time to work on that.

How would I rate the Gym? Well it's made really nicely. The trainers there seem to be pretty okay-ish (ahem) too. I'll give it a 6.5

I don't know if it's a childish thing if I still blog, but I do.

Work is fun, I like it. I've taken an oath to never teach again. Although I was getting extremely lucrative offers. But it felt like, it was time that I stopped coming home exhausted, tired, unhappy and pissed.

The view from the office is nice. I wish I could share. I have so much to share...which I will, in the next post.

Till then, tc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now or forever hold your peace.